If you have a vehicle that was damaged or lost because of Hurricane Florence and subsequent flooding in North Carolina or South Carolina, Subaru of America is offering $500 toward the purchase or lease of any new 2018 or 2019 model year Subaru vehicle. The program is open to those who prove their loss occurred in one of the North Carolina or South Carolina counties* that were affected by Hurricane Florence and flooding that began on September 14, 2018.
For more information, visit your Subaru Retailer. Click here to find a retailer near you.
*Qualifying areas in North Carolina and South Carolina are being defined as FEMA-designated Individual Assistance major disaster and emergency areas in the following North Carolina and South Carolina counties as of September 18, 2018. North Carolina: Beaufort, Bladen, Brunswick, Carteret, Columbus, Craven, Cumberland, Duplin, Harnett, Hoke, Hyde, Johnson, Jones, Lenoir, Moore, New Hanover, Onslow, Pamlico, Pender, Pitt, Richmond, Robeson, Sampson, Scotland, Wayne, and Wilson. South Carolina: Dillon, Horry, Marion, and Malboro. Updates to FEMA-designated Individual Assistance areas can be found at https://www.fema.gov/disaster/4393 (FEMA-4393-DR).
View Program Details.
- To receive a credit, simply visit your Subaru Retailer and let them know that you have a vehicle damaged because of Hurricane Florence. Negotiate your best deal for a new Subaru and your Subaru retailer will arrange for the $500 credit.
- Customer does not need to currently own a Subaru to qualify nor does the vehicle need to be totaled.
- Customer must take delivery of any new previously untitled 2018 or 2019 model year Subaru vehicle from a participating retailer’s inventory by November 30, 2018.
- Loss must be sustained because of Hurricane Florence and floods in a qualifying area of North Carolina or South Carolina during the period of September 14, 2018 through September 25, 2018.
- Proof of loss: Customer must have proof of ownership, location and loss because of the disaster. Ideally, an insurance company “Proof of Loss” statement. “Proof of loss” statements usually indicate the insurance company, customer name, date and place of loss, vehicle description and extent of damage and the insurance company’s willingness to pay a claim. Other items that may be considered include proof of residence within a qualifying area and during the period of loss, pictures identifying the vehicle, location and vehicle ID number, combined with matching registration/title and driver’s license proving ownership.
- The Subaru retailer will require the following to qualify Customer for the credit:
1. A request for the $500 credit
2. Proof of loss as described above
3. Customer name and address
4. VIN for the vehicle being purchased
- Customer must have suffered vehicle damage in an affected area, but any Subaru retailer may honor the Coupon.
- Limit one offer per qualified damaged unit. One credit per new vehicle purchase.
- This offer may be used in conjunction with low rate financing offers or special lease offers from Subaru Motors Finance (SMF).
- The credit may be combined with any other Subaru promotional offer unless specifically prohibited by that offer.
- Customer must take delivery of new vehicle from retailer inventory on or before November 30, 2018. Any use on vehicles delivered after that date must be approved by Subaru.