- 2017 Kelley Blue Book Brand Image Awards are based on the Brand Watch™ study from Kelley Blue Book Strategic Insights. Award calculated among non-luxury shoppers. 2017 model-year vehicle’s projected cost to own for the initial five-year ownership period is based on the average Kelley Blue Book 5-Year Cost to Own data which considers depreciation and costs such as fuel and insurance. For more information, visit www.kbb.com. Kelley Blue Book is a registered trademark of Kelley Blue Book Co., Inc.
- For more information, visit Kelley Blue Book’s KBB.com. Kelley Blue Book is a registered trademark of Kelley Blue Book Co., Inc.
- Based on EPA estimated highway fuel economy for MY2016 vehicles within the Non-Luxury Midsize CUV segment. Segment definition supplied by IHS Automotive.
- View U.S. News Best Cars at www.usnews.com/cars.
- ALG is the industry benchmark for residual values and depreciation data, www.alg.com.
- Star ratings are part of the U.S. Department of Transportation’s Safercar.gov program (www.safercar.gov).
- Based on the average of vehicles in operation vs. new registrations for each model year using IHS Markit data for MY2007–2016 as of October 2016.
- Based on ground clearance information from OEM websites and Edmunds.com for 2016 model vehicles within the Non-Luxury Midsize CUV segment. Segment definition supplied by IHS Markit.