- 1 Activation and required subscription sold separately. Includes 1-year Safety Plus trial subscription. See your retailer for details.
- 2 This system is not a substitute for safe and attentive driving. System effectiveness depends on many factors, such as vehicle maintenance, weather and road conditions. Always exercise caution and use vehicle mirrors and the Rear-Vision Camera when backing up. See Owner’s Manual for complete details on system operation and limitations.
- 3 The Supplemental Restraint System (SRS) (airbags) affords the driver and the front and rear outboard passengers additional protection in moderate to severe frontal and side-impact collisions and outboard 2nd-row passengers additional protection in moderate to severe side-impact collisions. This system provides supplemental protection only, and seatbelts must be worn in order to avoid injuries to out-ofposition occupants upon airbag deployment and to provide the best combined protection in a serious accident. Children should always be properly restrained in one of the rear seats. See Owner’s Manual for recommended seating position.
- 4 Blind-Spot Detection, Lane Change Assist and Rear Cross-Traffic Alert are systems designed to assist the driver by monitoring the rear and side areas of the vehicle during a lane change or reversing and are not a substitute for safe and attentive driving.
- 5 Star ratings are part of the U.S. Department of Transportation’s Safercar.gov program (www.safercar.gov).