“One of the best all-rounders on the market today, the WRX can truly do it all,
from daily commuting to the occasional autocross event.”
– LeftLaneNews.com, November 2014
“After a year of owning my 2015 WRX (Morgana), I can’t help but fall in love with it
every time I get behind the wheel and grip the strong leather and bang through the gears.
Whether it’s going to work, taking our Huskies to the local tapioca tea and coffee
house or roaring around the mountains, there is a feeling of glee and enjoyment.”
– Michael B., Derby, KS
“The WRX is a 2015 AUTOMOBILE Magazine All-Star.”
– Automobilemag.com, November 2014
Introducing the 2016 WRX. With its 268-hp 2.0-liter direct-
injection twin-scroll turbocharged SUBARU BOXER® engine and
Symmetrical All-wheel Drive, it’s no surprise the WRX has plenty
of street cred. It’s got track-cred, too, courtesy of its ultra-stiff
chassis, quick 14.5:1 steering ratio, and performance-tuned
suspension. And all this performance is backed up with robust
safety measures, including a standard Rear-Vision Camera, and
available Blind-Spot Detection with Lane Change Assist and
Rear Cross-Traffic Alert1,2, making it not only the best-performing,
but also the safest, WRX yet.
- 268-hp turbocharged, direct-injection 4-cylinder
SUBARU BOXER® engine
- Subaru Symmetrical All-Wheel Drive (AWD)
- 6-speed manual transmission or optional Sport Lineartronic™
transmission with paddle shifters1
- Sport-tuned suspension
- 18-inch aluminum-alloy wheels1
- Premium audio system with 9 Harman Kardon® speakers and a
- 6.2- or 7.0-inch touchscreen SUBARU STARLINK™ Multimedia system
featuring Pandora®, iHeart® Radio, Stitcher™ and Aha™ smartphone
app integration3, HD Radio® with iTunes® tagging capability, USB port/iPod® control, Bluetooth® hands-free phone and audio streaming connectivity, and SMS text messaging capability1
- Keyless Access with Push-button Start1
- EyeSight® Driver Assist Technology1,4
- 4.3-inch color multifunction display
- LED headlights and leather-trimmed upholstery1
- Availability varies by trim level. See your retailer.
- Blind-Spot Detection, Lane Change Assist and Rear Cross-Traffic Alert are systems designed to assist the driver by monitoring the rear and side areas of the vehicle during a lane change or reversing and are not a substitute for safe and attentive driving.
- Compatible smartphone and applications required. For applications to operate, latest version of each application is required. Data provided by smartphone is displayed on the audio system screen. Some state laws prohibit the operation of handheld electronic devices while operating a vehicle. Smartphone apps should only be launched when vehicle is safely parked. Your wireless carrier’s rates may apply.
- EyeSight is a driver assist technology, which may not operate optimally under all driving conditions. The driver is always responsible for safe and attentive driving. System effectiveness depends on many factors such as vehicle maintenance, weather and road conditions. See Owner’s Manual for complete details on system operation and limitations. Please remember to turn off EyeSight when going through a carwash.