Subaru Impreza is the longest lasting vehicle in its segment.*
“Want an affordable and fuel-efficient compact car with all-wheel-drive?
Subaru’s Impreza sedan and hatchback are your best options…”
— leftlanenews.com, 2015 Subaru Impreza Review
“The Pearl, my 2015 Impreza Sport, eats miles and creates memories like nothing I have ever seen.
It is a brilliant tool that facilitates so many aspects of my life—it just does everything SO well.
Here’s to many more miles, memories, and Sold Out concerts!”
— Jason K., New Hampshire, NH
the MY2003–2014 models which have been on the U.S. market for the entire twelve-year time period
in the Non-Luxury Traditional Compact segment for non-turbo cars.
You’ll be hooked from the start in the 2016 Impreza. Clearly the
smart choice, it achieves an impressive 37 highway MPG1 and
offers considerable reliability, with 95% of all Subaru vehicles
sold in the last 10 years still on the road today2. It’s designed for
fun with its 6.2- or 7.0-inch touchscreen SUBARU STARLINK™
Multimedia systems3 that offer Pandora®, iHeart® Radio, Stitcher™
and Aha™ smartphone app integration4. Plus it’s safe, too, with a
standard Rear-Vision Camera, the available EyeSight® Driver
Assist Technology3,5 and the all-new STARLINK™ Safety and
Security connected services3,6. The new 2016 Impreza is ready
to play wherever the journey takes you.
- 148-hp 4-cylinder SUBARU BOXER® engine
- 37 highway MPG1 and Partial Zero Emission Vehicle (PZEV)7
- Subaru Symmetrical All-Wheel Drive (AWD)
- 4-door or 5-door body style
- Sport 5-door with roof rails and 17-inch gray-finish wheels
- Cloth or leather trimmed upholstery3
- 6.2- or 7.0-inch touchscreen SUBARU STARLINK™ Multimedia system3
featuring Pandora®, iHeart® Radio, Stitcher™ and Aha™ smartphone app
integration4, HD Radio® with iTunes® tagging capability, USB port/iPod®
control, Bluetooth® hands-free phone and audio streaming connectivity, and
SMS text messaging capability8
- Keyless Access with Push-button Start3
- EyeSight® Driver Assist Technology3,5
- Rear-Vision Camera
- Electronic cruise control
- STARLINK™ Safety Plus enabled3,6: Automatic Collision Notification, SOS
Emergency Assistance, Enhanced Roadside Assistance, Maintenance
Notifications, Monthly Vehicle Health Report, Diagnostic Alerts
- EPA estimated fuel economy for 2016 Impreza 2.0i non-Sport models with CVT at 37 highway MPG. Actual mileage may vary.
- Based on IHS Automotive, Polk U.S. Total Registrations MY2005–2014.
- Availability varies by trim level. See your retailer.
- Compatible smartphone and applications required. For applications to operate, latest version of each application is required. Data provided by smartphone is displayed on the audio system screen. Some state laws prohibit the operation of handheld electronic devices while operating a vehicle. Smartphone apps should only be launched when vehicle is safely parked. Your wireless carrier’s rates may apply.
- EyeSight is a driver assist technology, which may not operate optimally under all driving conditions. The driver is always responsible for safe and attentive driving. System effectiveness depends on many factors such as vehicle maintenance, weather and road conditions. See Owner’s Manual for complete details on system operation and limitations. Please remember to turn off EyeSight when going through a carwash.
- Activation and required subscription sold separately. Includes one year trial subscription. See your retailer for details.
- 2016 Subaru Impreza 2.0i models achieving a Partial Zero Emission Vehicle (PZEV) rating by the California Air Resources Board are available in all 50 states. Only those registered in California, Connecticut, Maine, Maryland, Massachusetts, New Jersey, New York, Rhode Island and Vermont will be eligible for the 15 years/150,000 mile emission warranty. Delaware, Oregon, Pennsylvania and Washington vehicles are not covered under PZEV emissions control warranty. See your warranty maintenance booklet for additional information.
- STARLINK can read incoming texts out loud when the vehicle is traveling at speeds over 5 miles per hour, and can display incoming texts on screen when the vehicle is traveling at speeds lower than 5 miles per hour. 7.0" system required.
- Based on IHS Automotive, Polk U.S. Total Registrations for All‐Wheel Drive cars in the Non‐Luxury Traditional Compact segment for CY2004 – 2013 and YTD June 2014.
- Vehicle’s projected resale value is specific to the 2015 model year. For more information, visit Kelley Blue Book’s KBB.com. Kelley Blue Book is a registered trademark of Kelley Blue Book Co., Inc.