“More versatile than the Impreza hatchback ... the XV Crosstrek is the affordable
compact car that can easily go where most other small cars can’t.”
— AutoTrader.com, 2014 XV Crosstrek Review
“Honestly, I have loved your vehicles for years and my husband
and I came upon a mutual agreement we bought one last week.
So excited for our up coming adventures…Your dealership was the nicest of all
other car dealers we went to. So happy to start this journey
with our new XV Crosstrek! Signed, One Happy Camper,
Hiker, Adventurer, kayaker, and so on and so on…”
— Rachel D., Ocala, FL
“…the XV Crosstrek is easy on your fuel budget, and it can go places most of its rivals can’t.”*
– KBB.com, 2014 XV Crosstrek Review
trademark of Kelley Blue Book Co., Inc.
2015 XV Crosstrek
Made to go the distance, the 2015 XV Crosstrek combines
improved fuel efficiency, now a remarkable 34 highway
MPG1, with standard All-Wheel Drive capability. From the
versatile XV Crosstrek 2.0i to the greener XV Crosstrek
Hybrid, this is a compact crossover with few peers. And
it’s better than ever with its new touchscreen SUBARU
STARLINK™ Multimedia in-vehicle technology systems,
featuring Pandora®, iHeartRadio® and Aha™ connectivity2,
and safer with its new available EyeSight® Driver Assist
Technology3,4. There’s no doubt. You’ll definitely love
where it takes you.
- 148-hp 4-cylinder SUBARU BOXER® engine or 160
total-system horsepower Subaru Hybrid System
- 34 highway MPG1 and Partial Zero Emission Vehicle (PZEV)5
- Subaru Symmetrical All-Wheel Drive (AWD)
- Lineartronic® CVT (Continuously Variable Transmission) with manual-
mode paddle shifters3
- Raised suspension with 8.7" of ground clearance
- Cloth or leather-trimmed upholstery3
- 6.2- or 7.0-inch touchscreen SUBARU STARLINK™ Multimedia
system featuring Pandora®, iHeartRadio® and Aha™ smartphone
app integration2, HD Radio® with iTunes® tagging capability,
USB port/iPod® control, Bluetooth® hands-free phone and audio
streaming connectivity, and SMS text messaging capability3
- Keyless Access with Push-button Start3
- EyeSight® Driver Assist Technology3,4
- Rear-Vision Camera
- All-Weather Package3
- EPA estimated fuel economy for 2015 Subaru Crosstrek CVT at 34 highway MPG. Actual mileage may vary. Visit fueleconomy.gov for more information.
- Compatible smartphone and applications required. For applications to operate, latest version of each application is required. Data provided by smartphone is displayed on the audio system screen. Some state laws prohibit the operation of handheld electronic devices while operating a vehicle. Smartphone apps should only be launched when vehicle is safely parked. Your wireless carrier’s rates may apply.
- Availability varies by trim level. See your retailer.
- EyeSight is a driver assist technology, which may not operate optimally under all driving conditions. The driver is always responsible for safe and attentive driving. System effectiveness depends on many factors such as vehicle maintenance, weather and road conditions. See Owner’s Manual for complete details on system operation and limitations. Please remember to turn off EyeSight when going through a carwash.
- 2015 Subaru Crosstrek 2.0i models achieving a Partial Zero Emission Vehicle (PZEV) rating by the California Air Resources Board are available in all 50 states. Only those registered in California, Connecticut, Maine, Maryland, Massachusetts, New Jersey, New York, Rhode Island and Vermont will be eligible for the 15 years/150,000 mile emission warranty. Delaware, Oregon, Pennsylvania and Washington vehicles are not covered under PZEV emissions control warranty. See your warranty maintenance booklet for additional information.