- Manufacturer’s suggested retail price does not include destination and delivery charges, tax, title and registration fees. Destination and delivery includes handling and inland freight fees and may vary in some states. Prices, specifications, options, features and models subject to change without notice.
- 2017 EPA fuel economy estimates for models equipped with Lineartronic® CVT. Actual mileage may vary.
- 2017 Subaru Impreza 2.0L models achieving a Partial Zero Emission Vehicle (PZEV) rating by the California Air Resources Board are available in all 50 states. Only those registered in California, Connecticut, Maine, Maryland, Massachusetts, New Jersey, New York, Rhode Island and Vermont will be eligible for the 15 years/150,000 miles emission warranty. Delaware, Oregon, Pennsylvania and Washington vehicles are not covered under PZEV emissions control warranty. See your warranty maintenance booklet for additional information.
- Activation and subscription required. Includes 1-year trial subscription. See your retailer for details.
- Available only with other features. See Optional Equipment listing.
- EyeSight is a driver assist technology, which may not operate optimally under all driving conditions. The driver is always responsible for safe and attentive driving. System effectiveness depends on many factors such as vehicle maintenance, weather and road conditions. Pre-Collision Braking System is designed to provide automatic braking that either prevents a collision or reduces the severity of frontal impacts. Pre-Collision Throttle Management is designed to reduce acceleration and minimize the severity of certain frontal impacts. Adaptive Cruise Control and Brake Light Recognition are designed to assist the driver and are not substitutes for safe and attentive driving. The Lane Departure and Sway Warning operates only when the lane markings are visible and its effectiveness depends on many factors. See Owner’s Manual for complete details on system operation and limitations. Please remember to turn off EyeSight when going through a carwash.
- 2017 EPA fuel economy estimates. Actual mileage may vary.
- The glass information listed represents calculated reference values and may not represent actual values determined by testing.
- Blind-Spot Detection, Lane Change Assist and Rear Cross-Traffic Alert are systems designed to assist the driver by monitoring the rear and side areas of the vehicle during a lane change or reversing and are not a substitute for safe and attentive driving.
- The Reverse Automatic Braking system is not a substitute for safe and attentive driving. System effectiveness depends on many factors, such as vehicle maintenance, weather and road conditions. Always exercise caution and use vehicle mirrors and the Rear-Vision Camera when backing up. See Owner’s Manual for complete details on system operation and limitations.
- The Supplemental Restraint System (SRS) (airbags) affords the driver and the front and rear outboard passengers additional protection in moderate to severe frontal and side-impact collisions. This system provides supplemental protection only, and seatbelts must be worn in order to avoid injuries to out-of-position occupants upon airbag deployment and to provide the best combined protection in a serious accident. Children should always be properly restrained in the rear seat.
- Compatible smartphone and applications required. For applications to operate, latest version of each application is required. Data provided by smartphone is displayed on the audio system screen. Some state laws prohibit the operation of handheld electronic devices while operating a vehicle. Smartphone apps should only be launched when vehicle is safely parked. Your wireless carrier’s rates may apply.
- Activation and subscription required. See your retailer for details.
- Activation and required monthly subscription sold separately. Includes 4-month trial subscription. See your retailer for details.
- Activation and required subscription sold separately. Includes 3-year trial subscription. See your retailer for details.
- Requires Lineartronic® CVT.
- Some images shown are for illustration purposes only. Specifications in this brochure are based on the latest product information available at the time of publication. For the most up-to-date and detailed product information, log on to www.subaru.com. Some equipment shown in photography in this brochure is optional at extra cost. Specific options may be available only in combination with other options. Specific combinations of equipment or features may vary from time to time and by geographic area. Certain accessories and equipment may not be available at the time of publication. Subaru of America, Inc., reserves the right to change or discontinue at any time, without notice, prices, colors, materials, equipment, accessories, specifications, models and packages without incurring any obligation to make the same or similar changes on vehicles previously sold. Colors shown may vary due to differences in monitors and/or screen settings.
- This brochure was prepared by Subaru of America, Inc. A warranty from Subaru of America, Inc., is available only on cars sold to the first retail purchaser through an authorized Subaru retailer in the continental U.S. or Alaska. Every owner of the car during the warranty period shall be entitled to the benefit of these warranties. Subaru, SUBARU BOXER, Lineartronic, EyeSight and Impreza are registered trademarks of Subaru Corporation. Confidence in Motion and STARLINK are trademarks of SUBARU CORPORATION. Added Security is a registered trademark of Subaru of America, Inc. Aha is a trademark of Harman International Industries, Inc. Android Auto is a trademark of Google Inc. Apple, iPhone, iPod and iTunes are registered trademarks of Apple Inc. Apple CarPlay is a trademark of Apple Inc. Bluetooth is a registered trademark of Bluetooth SIG, Inc. Harman Kardon® is a registered trademark of Harman International Industries, Inc. HD Radio® is a registered trademark of iBiquity Digital Corporation. HomeLink® and the HomeLink house icon are registered trademarks of Gentex Corporation. SiriusXM, Traffic and Travel Link are registered trademarks of SiriusXM Radio Inc. iHeartRadio® is a registered trademark of Clear Channel Communications, Inc. Magellan® is a registered trademark of MiTAC International Corporation. Pandora® is a registered trademark of Pandora Media, Inc. Rockford Fosgate is a registered trademark of Rockford Corporation. Thule® is a registered trademark of the Thule Group. TomTom® is a registered trademark of TomTom International BV. Yelp® is a registered trademark of Yelp Inc. For more information, contact your Subaru retailer or log on to www.subaru.com.