- 2017 Kelley Blue Book Brand Image Awards are based on the Brand Watch™ study from Kelley Blue Book Strategic Insights. Award calculated among non-luxury shoppers. 2017 model-year vehicle’s projected cost to own for the initial five-year ownership period is based on the average Kelley Blue Book 5-Year Cost to Own data which considers depreciation and costs such as fuel and insurance. For more information, visit www.kbb.com. Kelley Blue Book is a registered trademark of Kelley Blue Book Co., Inc.
- Based on IHS Markit U.S. vehicles in operation vs. total registrations MY2007–2016 as of January 2017.
- ALG is the industry benchmark for residual values and depreciation data, www.alg.com.
- The 2017 IIHS Top Safety Pick applies to models with EyeSight.
- Star ratings are part of the U.S. Department of Transportation’s Safercar.gov program (www.safercar.gov).