Crosstrek 2.0i Limited in Ice Silver Metallic with optional equipment.
Do more with less.
Get exceptional efficiency without having to sacrifice driving enjoyment
and capability. The Crosstrek Hybrid achieves an impressive 30 city
MPG, 34 highway MPG, and 31 combined MPG1. The Crosstrek 2.0i
is also very efficient, with a driving range of over 500 miles2.
Every Crosstrek is built for high capability and low environmental impact. No
matter which model you choose, your footprint is minimal. Every Crosstrek
2.0i model is Partial Zero Emission Vehicle (PZEV)3 rated, while the Crosstrek
Hybrid earns the esteemed Advanced Technology Partial Zero Emission
Vehicle (AT-PZEV)4 rating, a rare feat among crossovers. As you seek blue
skies ahead, you’re also helping to preserve them for everyone who follows.
haven’t had to fill up on gas.
Garden of the Gods Park
The chain-driven Lineartronic® CVT smoothly gets the most from your Crosstrek.
Rather than shifting through fixed gear ratios, it continuously adjusts to the
engine’s demands, maintaining optimal engine speeds to ensure maximum
efficiency. For those who crave a more hands-on driving experience, there’s also
an available 5-speed manual transmission.
hanging with my bros – literally. :-)
For illustration purposes only.
A lot can happen in 500 miles2, especially in a crossover this capable.
Since the Crosstrek earns up to 34 highway MPG5, you won’t have to
fill it up often and you’ll have a lot of options on a full tank.
on one tank. Can’t wait to get my
mud on tomorrow.
and gas to spare!
- EPA estimated fuel economy for 2016 Crosstrek Hybrid models. Actual mileage may vary.
- Driving range based on a 15.9-gallon fuel tank capacity and EPA estimated fuel economy for 2016 Subaru Crosstrek 2.0i Lineartronic® CVT at 34 highway MPG. Actual driving range may vary. Excludes Crosstrek Hybrid.
- 2016 Subaru Crosstrek 2.0L models achieving a Partial Zero Emission Vehicle (PZEV) rating by the California Air Resources Board are available in all 50 states. Only those registered in California, Connecticut, Maine, Maryland, Massachusetts, New Jersey, New York, Rhode Island and Vermont will be eligible for the 15 years/150,000 miles emission warranty. Delaware, Oregon, Pennsylvania and Washington vehicles are not covered under PZEV emissions control warranty. See your warranty maintenance booklet for additional information.
- 2016 Subaru Crosstrek Hybrid vehicles achieving an Advanced Technology Partial Zero Emission Vehicle (AT-PZEV) rating by the California Air Resources Board are available in all 50 states. Only those vehicles that are registered in the states of California, Connecticut, Maine, Maryland, Massachusetts, New Jersey, New York, Rhode Island and Vermont will be eligible for the 10 years/150,000 miles Hybrid Electric Vehicle battery warranty. For vehicles registered in all other U.S. states, the Hybrid Electric Vehicle battery warranty will be 8 years/80,000 miles. See your warranty maintenance booklet for additional information.
- EPA estimated fuel economy for Crosstrek 2.0i CVT and Crosstrek Hybrid models at 34 highway MPG. Actual mileage may vary.