Awards are great.
Thanks are better.
“The 2015 Crosstrek (AKA the “Orange Cone”) is my 3rd Subaru
(1980 Brat; 2006 Forester) & while I’ve loved them all, our trip across
the country confirmed that this is my favorite. I couldn’t ask for a better car.”
– Darin H., Cathedral City, CA
“I knew when I bought a Subaru that it was rated #1 in safety.
That’s the main reason for my purchase. I’ve only had the Crosstrek for
three months and it’s already saved my life.”
– Wanda D., San Diego, CA
“I love my Crosstrek. Looked at about 25 vehicles before choosing the Crosstrek
it had everything I needed and wanted in one vehicle.”
– Scott C., Leominster, MA
The most fuel‐efficient AWD compact crossover
(compact CUV) in America.4
“Highly competent on paper and on the road. You can’t go wrong with
the value that is the capable and comfortable Crosstrek.”
– Motor Trend, August 2015
According to ALG, the 2016 Crosstrek maintains its value
longer than any other vehicle in the Compact segment.2
Kelley Blue Book’s KBB.com named
the 2015 Subaru XV Crosstrek Hybrid
as one of the 10 Best Hybrid Cars
and Best Performance Brand for 2016 according
to Kelley Blue Book's KBB.com.3
- From “10 Best Hybrid Cars Under $30,000” on Kelley Blue Book’s www.KBB.com. Kelley Blue Book is a registered trademark of Kelley Blue Book Co., Inc.
- ALG is the industry benchmark for residual values and depreciation data, www.alg.com.
- 2016 Kelley Blue Book Brand Image Awards are based on the Brand Watch™ study from Kelley Blue Book Strategic Insights. Award calculated among non-luxury shoppers. For more information, visit www.kbb.com. Kelley Blue Book is a registered trademark of Kelley Blue Book Co., Inc.
- Based on EPA estimated highway fuel economy as of 11/10/14 for 2015 Subaru XV Crosstrek models compared to AWD vehicles within the IHS Automotive, Polk Non-Luxury Compact CUV segment. Actual mileage may vary.