“The best-selling AWD sedan in America for the past 10 years.”*
“I am very impressed with the comfort and ease of driving my new 2015 Legacy. Through
sun and rain and downpours, it handled perfectly. I really enjoyed the cruise control feature
(not used in the rain). With blind spot recognition and all the other safety features, my family
felt safe. I was also impressed with MPG as I was getting 600 miles to a tank full. Glad to be
part of the Subaru family. Thanks to all for creating a great looking, safe means of travel.”
– Bruce S., Farmingville, NY
“We think it’s an excellent effort, from its handsome looks and upscale interior
to its wide variety of comfort and safety features. In fact, we’d put the Legacy near
the top of our list if we were searching for a new family sedan.”
– AutoTrader.com, 2015 Legacy Review
According to ALG, the 2016 Legacy maintains its value longer
than any other vehicle in the Midsize Sedan segment.**
** ALG is the industry benchmark for residual values and depreciation data, www.alg.com.
Confidence and trust are their own kind of freedom in the 2016
Legacy, the longest-lasting midsize sedan in its class1.
Considering that 95% of all Subaru Legacy vehicles sold in the
last 10 years are still on the road today1, it’s no surprise that this
is a car that was built to last. What makes it so different? It’s the
capability of standard Subaru Symmetrical All-Wheel Drive (AWD),
the efficiency of 36 highway MPG2 and outstanding safety
features like the all-new STARLINK™ Safety and Security
connected services3,4. Legacy. It’s not just a sedan. It’s a Subaru.
- 256-hp 6-cylinder or 175-hp 4-cylinder SUBARU BOXER® engine
- 36 highway MPG2 and Partial Zero Emission Vehicle (PZEV)5
- Subaru Symmetrical All-Wheel Drive with Active Torque Vectoring
- Lineartronic® CVT (Continuously Variable Transmission) with
manual-mode paddle shifters
- 4-wheel independent suspension with double-wishbone
- EyeSight® Driver Assist Technology with Lane Keep Assist4,6
- Blind-Spot Detection with Lane Change Assist and Rear Cross-
- 6.2- or 7.0-inch touchscreen SUBARU STARLINK™ Multimedia system
featuring Pandora®, iHeart® Radio, Stitcher™ and Aha™ smartphone
- Premium audio system with 12 Harman Kardon® speakers and 576-watt
equivalent amplifier with GreenEdge® technology4
- Rear-Vision Camera
- STARLINK™ Safety Plus enabled3,4: Automatic Collision Notification,
SOS Emergency Assistance, Enhanced Roadside Assistance,
Maintenance Notifications, Monthly Vehicle Health Report,
- Based on IHS Automotive, Polk U.S. total new light vehicle registrations in the model years 2004 through 2014 (through October 2014) in the Non-Luxury Traditional Midsize Sedan segment for the models that have been on the U.S. market for the entire ten-year time period.
- EPA estimated fuel economy for Legacy 2.5i at 36 highway MPG. Actual mileage may vary.
- Activation and required subscription sold separately. Includes one year trial subscription. See your retailer for details.
- Availability varies by trim level. See your retailer.
- 2016 Legacy 2.5i models achieving a Partial Zero Emission Vehicle (PZEV) rating by the California Air Resources Board are available in all 50 states. Only those registered in California, Connecticut, Maine, Maryland, Massachusetts, New Jersey, New York, Rhode Island and Vermont will be eligible for the 15 years/150,000 mile emission warranty. Delaware, Oregon, Pennsylvania and Washington vehicles are not covered under PZEV emissions control warranty. See your warranty maintenance booklet for additional information.
- EyeSight is a driver assist technology, which may not operate optimally under all driving conditions. The driver is always responsible for safe and attentive driving. System effectiveness depends on many factors such as vehicle maintenance, weather and road conditions. See Owner’s Manual for complete details on system operations and limitations. Please remember to turn off EyeSight when going through a carwash.
- Blind-Spot Detection, Lane Change Assist and Rear Cross-Traffic Alert are systems designed to assist the driver by monitoring the rear and side areas of the vehicle during a lane change or reversing and are not a substitute for safe and attentive driving.
- Compatible smartphone and applications required. For applications to operate, latest version of each application is required. Data provided by smartphone is displayed on the audio system screen. Some state laws prohibit the operation of handheld electronic devices while operating a vehicle. Smartphone apps should only be launched when vehicle is safely parked. Your wireless carrier’s rates may apply.