“My 2015 Crosstrek never skips a beat. It is very tough, extremely comfortable,
great on gas and adorable! The dealership and my salesman John are great.
And Subaru is involved in the communities and country. It is a Win-Win situation for all.
I am very, very happy to be part of the whole Subaru Love experience!”
— Erica H., Pulaski, PA
“Highly competent on paper and on the road. You can’t go wrong
with the value that is the capable and comfortable Crosstrek.”
– Motor Trend, August 2015
According to ALG, the 2016 Crosstrek maintains its value longer
than any other vehicle in the Compact segment.*
Made to go the distance, the newly redesigned 2016 Crosstrek
combines the remarkable fuel efficiency of 34 highway MPG1, with
standard All-Wheel Drive capability. From the versatile Crosstrek
2.0i to the greener Crosstrek Hybrid, it’s easier to get out there
without leaving much behind. And it’s better than ever with
standard SUBARU STARLINK™ in-vehicle technology, featuring
Pandora®, iHeart® Radio, Stitcher™ and Aha™ smartphone app
integration2, and safer with the available EyeSight® Driver Assist
Technology3,4 and all-new STARLINK™ Safety and Security
connected services4,5. There’s no doubt. You’ll definitely love
where it takes you.
- 148-hp 4-cylinder SUBARU BOXER® engine or 160 total-system horsepower Subaru Hybrid System
- 34 highway MPG1 and Partial Zero Emission Vehicle (PZEV)6
- Subaru Symmetrical All-Wheel Drive (AWD)
- Lineartronic® CVT (Continuously Variable Transmission) with manual-mode paddle shifters4
- Raised suspension with 8.7" of ground clearance
- Cloth or leather-trimmed upholstery4
- 6.2- or 7.0-inch touchscreen SUBARU STARLINK™ Multimedia system featuring Pandora®, iHeart® Radio and Aha™ smartphone app integration2, HD Radio® with iTunes® tagging capability, USB port/iPod® control, Bluetooth® hands-free phone and audio streaming connectivity, and SMS text messaging capability4,7
- Keyless Access with Push-button Start4
- EyeSight® Driver Assist Technology3,4
- Rear-Vision Camera
- STARLINK™ Safety Plus enabled4,5: Automatic Collision Notification, SOS Emergency Assistance, Enhanced Roadside Assistance, Maintenance Notifications, Monthly Vehicle Health Report, Diagnostic Alerts
- Blind-Spot Detection with Lane Change Assist and Rear Cross-Traffic Alert4,8
- Rear-Vision Camera
- All-Weather Package4
- EPA estimated fuel economy for 2016 Subaru Crosstrek CVT at 34 highway MPG. Actual mileage may vary. Visit fueleconomy.gov for more information.
- Compatible smartphone and applications required. For applications to operate, latest version of each application is required. Data provided by smartphone is displayed on the audio system screen. Some state laws prohibit the operation of handheld electronic devices while operating a vehicle. Smartphone apps should only be launched when vehicle is safely parked. Your wireless carrier’s rates may apply.
- EyeSight is a driver assist technology, which may not operate optimally under all driving conditions. The driver is always responsible for safe and attentive driving. System effectiveness depends on many factors such as vehicle maintenance, weather and road conditions. See Owner’s Manual for complete details on system operation and limitations. Please remember to turn off EyeSight when going through a carwash.
- Availability varies by trim level. See your retailer.
- Activation and required subscription sold separately. Includes one year trial subscription. See your retailer for details.
- 2016 Subaru Crosstrek 2.0i models achieving a Partial Zero Emission Vehicle (PZEV) rating by the California Air Resources Board are available in all 50 states. Only those registered in California, Connecticut, Maine, Maryland, Massachusetts, New Jersey, New York, Rhode Island and Vermont will be eligible for the 15 years/150,000 mile emission warranty. Delaware, Oregon, Pennsylvania and Washington vehicles are not covered under PZEV emissions control warranty. See your warranty maintenance booklet for additional information.
- STARLINK can read incoming texts out loud when the vehicle is traveling at speeds over 5 miles per hour, and can display incoming texts on screen when the vehicle is traveling at speeds lower than 5 miles per hour. 7.0" system required.
- Blind-Spot Detection, Lane Change Assist and Rear Cross-Traffic Alert are systems designed to assist the driver by monitoring the rear and side areas of the vehicle during a lane change or reversing and are not a substitute for safe and attentive driving.