- Shopping Tools
- Why Subaru
· All-time monthly sales record of 45,714
· 1.1 Million Forester sales to date and best Forester month ever
· Best July ever for Outback, Legacy sedan and BRZ
· 100,000th XV Crosstrek sold to date and best XV Crosstrek month ever
· 12 straight months of 10,000+ Forester sales
· Fifth consecutive month that Subaru brand sales exceed 40,000 sales
· 32nd consecutive month of year-over-year growth
Cherry Hill, N.J. - August 1, 2014 - Subaru of America, Inc. today reported 45,714 vehicle sales for July 2014, a 27 percent increase over July 2013 sales of 35,994. July marks the best-ever sales month in company history, breaking the previous record set in March 2014 (44,479).
Year-to-date Subaru sales totaled 283,722 – an 18 percent increase over the same period in 2013. The company has now seen 32 consecutive months of year-over-year growth and is already on its way to its sixth successive annual sales record.
The Forester and XV Crosstrek model lines both contributed significantly to the company’s strong July result while posting best-ever monthly sales records. The Outback, Legacy and BRZ model lines were also notably strong. Subaru expects the sales momentum to continue now that the all-new 2015 Outback and Legacy models have begun arriving at retailers.
“July delivered a spectacular record result,” said Thomas J. Doll, president and chief operating officer, Subaru of America, Inc. “Our retailers did an amazing job selling more cars than they had on the ground at the start of the month.”
“With the all-new Legacy and Outback models arriving at retailers and most of the model year change over complete, we can expect a very positive end to the year.” said Jeffrey A. Walters, senior vice president of sales.
For press release, click here.