For 24-hour Subaru Roadside Assistance:
Subaru Roadside Assistance is free and standard on every Subaru from model year 2000 forward. Subaru Roadside Assistance is available anytime during the 3-year/36,000-mile Subaru Limited Warranty, whichever comes first.
- Towing to the nearest authorized Subaru dealer if you cannot safely drive your vehicle.
- Jump-start if your battery is dead.
- Gasoline delivery if you run out of gas.
- Flat tire change to install your spare.
- Emergency lockout service.
- National Subaru dealer locator service, with phone numbers and location of the nearest dealer anywhere in the U.S. or Canada