- Roadside Assistance
1 / *. Manufacturer's suggested retail price does not include destination and delivery charges, tax, title and registration fees. Destination and delivery includes handling and inland freight fees and may vary in some states. Prices, specifications, options, features and models subject to change without notice.
2 / **. EPA-estimated fuel economy. Actual mileage may vary.
3. Based on 2014 and 2015 Legacy and Outback EyeSight® systems tested by the Insurance Institute for Highway Safety (IIHS).
4. Accessory prices shown do not include installation costs. Actual price is set by the retailer and may differ by retailer based on local installation or labor costs. Prices, specification, options, features and models are subject to change without notice.
5. Activation and monthly subscription sold separately. See your retailer.
6. EPA-estimated hwy fuel economy for 2015 Subaru Impreza 2.0i CVT non-Sport models. Actual mileage may vary.
7. EyeSight® is a driver assist system which may not operate optimally under all driving conditions. The driver is always responsible for safe and attentive driving. System effectiveness depends on many factors such as vehicle maintenance, and weather and road conditions. See Owner’s Manual for complete details on system operation and limitations. Please remember to turn off EyeSight® when going through a car wash.
8. PZEV emissions warranty applies to only certain states. See retailer for complete information on emissions and new car limited warranties.
9. Sirius Select Programming Package available on retailer-installed vehicles only. XM Select Programming Package available on all models. Monthly subscription required. See your retailer.
10. The Supplemental Restraint System (SRS) (air bags) affords the driver and the front passenger additional protection in moderate to severe frontal and side-impact collisions, and outboard 2nd-row passengers additional protection in moderate to severe side-impact collisions. This system provides supplemental protection only, and seat belts must be worn in order to avoid injuries to out-of-position occupants upon bag deployment and to provide the best combined protection in a serious accident. Children should always be properly restrained in the rear seat.
11. 2014 Top Safety Picks include the 2015 Subaru Forester, Impreza, WRX, BRZ, Legacy, and Outback.
12. AT-PZEV hybrid electric vehicle (HEV) battery warranty coverage varies by state according to where the vehicle is registered. See retailer for complete information on HEV battery and new car limited warranties.
14. Based on EPA-estimated hwy fuel economy for 2014 Subaru XV Crosstrek Hybrid model compared to AWD hybrid vehicles within Polk's CUV segment. Actual mileage may vary. And based on Advanced Technology Partial Zero Emissions Vehicle certification from the California Air Resources Board compared to AWD hybrid vehicles within Polk's CUV segment.
15. Based on IHS Automotive Polk U.S. Total Registrations 2004-2013.
16. MSRP does not include tax, title and registration fees. 2013 WRX/WRX STI Tangerine Orange Pearl Special Edition (Models DWO11/DWV11) and 2014 XV Crosstrek Hybrid are currently excluded from VIP Programs. All other models are subject to availability and retailer discretion. Limited time offer subject to change without notice. Terms and conditions apply. Prior sales excluded. This offer replaces all existing offers. Valid in the U.S. only, except Hawaii. Cannot be combined with any other SOA promotional offers, coupons (such as auto show or internet coupons) or direct mail offers (except Subaru Guaranteed Trade-in Program (GTP), $500 Subaru Added Security(r) Maintenance Plan Coupon or Subaru Reward Dollars). For further assistance from Subaru regarding the VIP Program, please contact VIP Program Headquarters at 1-800-VIP-0933 or via email at email@example.com. 8/7/13.
17. MSRP does not include tax, title and registration fees. Specific models may be excluded. All other models are subject to availability and retailer discretion. Limited time offer subject to change without notice. Terms and conditions apply. Prior sales excluded. This offer replaces all existing offers. Valid in the U.S. only, except Hawaii. Cannot be combined with any other SOA promotional offers, coupons (such as auto show or internet coupons) or direct mail offers (except Subaru Guaranteed Trade-in Program (GTP), $500 Subaru Added Security® Maintenance Plan Coupon or Subaru Reward Dollars). For further assistance regarding the VIP Program or current model exclusions, please contact VIP Program Headquarters at 1-800-VIP- 0933 or via email at firstname.lastname@example.org or your local Subaru retailer. 6/10/14.
18. Compatible smartphone and application required. For applications to operate, latest version of each application and optional integrated audio and navigation system unit required. Data provided by smartphone is displayed on navigation screen. Some state laws prohibit the operation of handheld electronic devices while operating a vehicle. Smartphone apps should only be launched when vehicle is safely parked. Your wireless carrier's rates may apply.
19. Based on 2013 and 2014 Legacy and Outback EyeSight® systems tested by the Insurance Institute for Highway Safety (IIHS).
20. Blind Spot Detection, Lane Change Assist and Rear Cross Traffic Alert are systems designed to assist the driver by monitoring the rear and side areas of the vehicle during a lane change or reversing and are not a substitute for safe and attentive driving.
22. From 10 Best AWD Cars & SUVs under $25,000 on Kelley Blue Book's www.kbb.com. Kelley Blue Book is a registered trademark of Kelley Blue Book Co., Inc.
23. Based on IHS Automotive/Polk U.S. total new light vehicle registrations in the model years 2004 through 2013 (through October 2013) in the non-luxury traditional mid-size sedan segment for models which have been on the U.S. market for the entire ten year time period.
24. Based on manufacturer-reported interior volumes according to the EPA's Midsize Car class as of 7/1/14.
25. Based on EPA-estimated hwy fuel economy for 2015 model vehicles within the IHS Automotive, Polk Non-Luxury Midsize CUV segment.
Subaru has the utmost respect for the environment and is a proud partner of Leave No Trace. Care was taken not to harm the environment when taking this photo.
Subaru, SUBARU BOXER, BRZ, Forester, Impreza, Legacy, Outback, STI, Tribeca, WRX, XV Crosstrek, and EyeSight are registered trademarks.
iPod and iPad are registered trademarks of Apple Inc.; Brembo is a registered trademark of Freni Brembo S.p.A.; Alcantara is a registered trademark of Alcantara S.p.A and Alcantara is produced by Toray Group.; TORSEN is a registered trademark of JTEKT Corporation.; BBS is a registered trademark of BBS Kraftfahrzeugtechnik AG.; Bluetooth is a registered trademark of Bluetooth SIG, Inc.; HomeLink is a registered trademark of Prince Corporation, a wholly owned subsidiary of Johnson Controls.; Aha and Harman Kardon are a registered trademarks of Harman International Industries, Inc.; Android is a trademark of Google Inc.; HD Radio is a registered trademark of iBiquity Digital Corporation.; Pandora is a registered trademark of Pandora Media, Inc.; SiriusXM and SiriusXM NavTraffic are registered trademarks of SiriusXM Satellite Radio, Inc.; iHeart is a registered trademark of Clear Channel.
Subaru of America, Inc. reserves the right to make changes at any time without notice or obligation to the information contained on this Internet site, prices, incentive programs, specifications, equipment, colors, materials, product illustrations and to change or discontinue models. All prices are based upon Manufacturer's Suggested Retail Prices (""MSRP"") in U.S. dollars (unless otherwise indicated) and exclude taxes, title fees, licensing, options and destination charges unless specifically included. Retailers are independent businesses and are free to set their own retail prices. All information contained at this Internet site is intended for the USA market only.