“This rear-drive sports car is for purists who want something
they can drive every day, but also take to their favorite mountain roads,
or even to a weekend race event, without changing a thing.”*
— KBB.com, 2015 BRZ Review
“After a great three years with the 2012 STI, I decided to
trade it in for another Subaru! I currently own a 2015 BRZ
and I am not disappointed. Love this well-built machine.”
— Amulfo N., Phenix City, AL
“The 2015 BRZ received a five-star crash safety rating.”**
— NHTSA, 2015 (www.safercar.gov)
Kelley Blue Book Co., Inc.
** Star ratings are part of the U.S. Department of Transportation’s Safercar.gov program (www.safercar.gov).
Absent of fluff, with a direct connection to the road, the BRZ
delivers fun at any speed. Engineering this level of driving
engagement was anything but easy. It required starting with the
right technology—namely, the low-slung SUBARU BOXER®
engine—and using it to help create a vehicle with a supremely
low center of gravity and the perfect power-to-weight ratio. The
end result is no less than the ideal sports car driving experience.
Creating elegant simplicity is anything but simple.
- 200-hp 4-cylinder SUBARU BOXER® engine
- Close-ratio 6-speed manual transmission or available automatic
transmission with manual-mode paddle shifters1
- Low center of gravity
- Sport-tuned suspension
- Multi-spoke 17-inch aluminum-alloy wheels
- SUBARU STARLINK™ 6.2" Multimedia system featuring Pandora®,
iHeart® Radio, Stitcher™ and Aha™ smartphone app integration2,
SiriusXM® Satellite Radio3, HD Radio® with iTunes® tagging capability,
USB port/iPod® control, and Bluetooth® hands-free phone and audio
- HID headlights
- Keyless Access with Push-button Start1
- Alcantara® and leather-trimmed upholstery1
- Availability varies by trim level. See your retailer.
- Compatible smartphone and application required. For application to operate, latest version of application is required. Data provided by smartphone is displayed on the audio system screen. Some state laws prohibit the operation of handheld electronic devices while operating a vehicle. Smartphone apps should only be launched when vehicle is safely parked. Your wireless carrier’s rates may apply.
- Activation and required monthly subscription sold separately. Includes 4-month trial subscription. See your retailer.