Crosstrek Hybrid Touring in Jasmine Green Metallic.
Tread farther. Tread lighter.
The 2016 Crosstrek Hybrid
Enjoy great all-around fuel economy of 31 combined MPG1, and plenty of
power, thanks to the SUBARU BOXER® engine with a hybrid electric drive
system. Green from the start, the Crosstrek Hybrid is built in a zero-landfill
facility, plus it earns an Advanced Technology Partial Zero Emission Vehicle
(AT-PZEV) rating2. You’ll feel more at ease in an upgraded interior with unique
gauges, a color multifunction display with energy flow meter, automatic
climate control and Keyless Access with Push-button Start. It’s everything
you love about the Crosstrek, enhanced.
More than just talk, the Crosstrek Hybrid backs up its hybrid badge with
true green credibility.
- AT-PZEV Rated2
- Built in a Zero-Landfill Facility
- Zero-Emission EV Mode
- 30 city MPG, 34 highway MPG, and 31 combined MPG1
Capability with a conscience, the Crosstrek Hybrid is a low-footprint
hybrid with the ruggedness to reach remote places. Now you can get
out there and leave even less behind.
- Subaru Symmetrical All-Wheel Drive
- 8.7 Inches of Ground Clearance
- Increased Horsepower and Torque
- Sport-tuned Suspension
- Voice-activated GPS Navigation System3
- EPA estimated fuel economy for 2016 Crosstrek Hybrid models. Actual mileage may vary.
- 2016 Subaru Crosstrek Hybrid vehicles achieving an Advanced Technology Partial Zero Emission Vehicle (AT-PZEV) rating by the California Air Resources Board are available in all 50 states. Only those vehicles that are registered in the states of California, Connecticut, Maine, Maryland, Massachusetts, New Jersey, New York, Rhode Island and Vermont will be eligible for the 10 years/150,000 miles Hybrid Electric Vehicle battery warranty. For vehicles registered in all other U.S. states, Hybrid Electric Vehicle battery warranty will be 8 years/80,000 miles. See your warranty maintenance booklet for additional information.
- Standard on Crosstrek Hybrid Touring. Not available on Crosstrek Hybrid.