Lasting value for as long as you love your Subaru.
Hassle-Free Value Available Year-Round.
Find out the current Guaranteed Trade-In Program Value for your Subaru vehicle by entering your Vehicle Identification Number (VIN) below:
Your Guaranteed Trade-In Program Value for your
Subaru with up to miles,
VIN #: is:
*Subject to verification
Please bring this certificate to your dealer to obtain your Guaranteed Trade-In Program Value
Guaranteed Trade–In Program Certificate For:
Guaranteed Trade-In Program Rules and Eligibility
The Subaru Guaranteed Trade-In Program ("GTP") Value is an exclusive offer -- only for owners -- that guarantees the trade-in amount you will receive for your qualified Subaru vehicle when you purchase a new later model year Subaru vehicle. The GTP Value is available for 6 years from the original vehicle warranty start date. "Qualified vehicle" is defined as conforming to the mileage and condition criteria listed below. "Trade-in value" is what you can expect to receive from a dealership for a trade-in vehicle with standard manufacturer's equipment and a good condition rating. The new Subaru must be at least one model year newer than the trade-in vehicle.
Current GTP Values are available for eligible Subaru model years and will be updated on a monthly basis.
Vehicle Mileage Criteria:
The Guaranteed Trade-In Program Value is based on the following maximum allowable total vehicle mileage at the time of actual trade-in:
Model Year 2006 90,000 miles - Model Year 2007 90,000 miles - Model Year 2008 75,000 miles - Model Year 2009 60,000 miles Model Year 2010 45,000 miles - Model Year 2011 30,000 miles - Model Year 2012 15,000 miles - Model Year 2013 15,000 miles
The maximum allowable total vehicle mileage criteria will be updated monthly and posted on subaru.com/gtp.
Adjusting Trade-In Value:
IIf your vehicle exceeds the maximum mileage limits stated above and is not disallowed by the Vehicle Exclusions or the Vehicle Condition Criteria, your participating Subaru dealer will calculate a value based on your vehicle's actual mileage. Please visit your participating Subaru dealer to receive a complimentary and complete vehicle evaluation to determine the actual market value of your Subaru vehicle.
- Leased vehicles are excluded from this offer. If your vehicle is leased, it is not eligible for the trade-in offer even if a value is provided. Title to the owner's current Subaru must be in an individual's name.
- Commercial vehicles are excluded from this offer even if a value is provided. Title to the owner's current Subaru cannot be in a business, Dealer, bank or finance company name.
- Vehicles originally sold in a foreign country are excluded from this offer even if a value is provided. The owner's current Subaru must have been originally sold in one of the 50 United States of America.
- Vehicles owned by a customer who did not purchase a new Subaru vehicle under this program are not eligible.
- Vehicles that do not meet the minimum conditional requirements are not eligible.
- Vehicles that receive "Trade Assistance" from Subaru of America Customer Dealer Services (CDS) due to reoccurring Mechanical issues
- Vehicle brands other than Subaru are excluded from this offer.
Vehicle Condition Criteria:
The Guaranteed Trade-In Program Value is based on the vehicle being in safe operating condition and free of existing and/or previously repaired collision damage which required panel and/or part(s) replacement. The vehicle must also conform to the standards for normal wear and use.
Meeting any one of the following criteria will exclude the vehicle from the Guaranteed Trade-In Program:
- Vehicles that do not have a current registration, inspection or emission sticker, that cannot be legally registered as a passenger vehicle or that will not pass applicable state or federal safety or emissions inspection.
- Vehicles previously used for racing, emergency vehicle applications or other extreme uses for which the vehicle was not designed.
- Vehicles where the odometer/speedometer has been replaced, tampered with and/or is currently inoperative, or vehicles with an undocumented odometer change, falsified mileage accumulation, interrupted or limited odometer occurrence, or any vehicle whose true mileage cannot be determined.
- Vehicles with any condition that would require disclosure at time of auction sale and/or on certificate of title, including but not limited to, frame damage, flood damage, or salvage vehicle.
- Vehicles used for a purpose that requires a legal disclosure to sell, e.g. vehicles having been in rental service.
- Vehicles with branded titles for "totaled", "salvage", "rebuilt", "Lemon Law", "flood", and/or "water damage" regardless of their repaired or service status or vehicles sold with wholesale or retail disclosures.
- Vehicles that have been modified in such a way as to have either voided the original Subaru Warranty or to have taken the vehicle out of compliance with any applicable state or federal safety or emissions requirements.
- Vehicles that have been altered from their original design specification in any manner. These alterations include, but are not limited to exhaust system, turbo or engine components, tire, wheel, suspension, powertrain performance, and aftermarket accessory installations, etc.
- Vehicles that have been abused or neglected resulting in premature wear or damage or vehicles where it is evident that the recommended scheduled maintenance has not been performed as determined by an Authorized Subaru Dealer.
- Vehicles that do not have four (4) undamaged matching tires with each one having at least 1/8-inch (4/32) tread at its lowest point.
- Vehicles with engine drivetrain, or other mechanical, safety, or electrical parts that do not operate.
- Vehicles with windows, windshield, lenses, or lights that are cracked or broken and need replacement.
- Vehicles that have sustained structural or unibody damage as defined by industry standards whether repaired or un-repaired.
- Vehicles with environmental or applied chemical damage to the finish such as hail, acid rain, surface rust, tree sap, etc.
- Vehicles with existing, un-repaired collision damage.
- Vehicles with previously repaired collision damage which required panel or part(s) replacement, including but not limited to, hood, fender, door, trunk lid, and/or quarter panel.
- Vehicles with previously repaired paint damage which does not conform to OEM specifications, including but not limited to, non-matched paint, paint swirls, paint bubbles, paint flaking and/or paint contamination.
You're assured a hassle-free great value when you trade-in your Subaru.
We believe in the quality of our vehicles and feel that you should, too. That's why we created the Subaru
Guaranteed Trade-In Program (GTP), tailored specifically so that owners are always provided with the highest possible
trade-in value for their vehicle from Subaru.
An offer exclusively for Subaru owners, the GTP guarantees the trade-in amount owners will
receive for their qualified Subaru vehicle when a new later model year Subaru vehicle is purchased. The GTP Value is updated monthly and is available for
6 years from the original vehicle warranty start date. The trade-in value is what owners can expect to receive from a dealership for a trade-in vehicle
with standard manufacturer's equipment and a good condition rating, when a new later model year Subaru is purchased from a participating Subaru dealer
No hassle. No questions asked. Hurry to your local Subaru
dealer today to have your vehicle evaluated and take advantage of this incredible program.
Not a current Subaru Owner? Estimate trade-in value here.